Coronavirus Catch-up Premium
In the academic year 2020-21, the school received £16,720 from the Government to address gaps in learning due to the partial closure of schools from March to July 2020.
We have identified the following areas for use of the funding;
- Mathematical Reasoning project for all Year 2 pupils. This is partially funded by the KCC Promising Projects programme
- Licences for online Maths programs for focus children in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Nuffield Early Language Intervention for Year R pupils
- Purchase of 5 Chromebooks for use with SEND pupils
- Purchase of reading scheme books for lower Key Stage 2
- Purchase of "reading for pleasure" texts for all class libraries
- After school tutoring in Maths and English for Key Stage 2 pupils
The impact of the learning interventions is assessed through comparing pupil attainment at the start and end of each project. Methods will include standardised assessments and teacher observation. The impact of the purchase of resources will be measured by the SENCO and English Subject Leaders, through discussions with staff and pupils and observations of the resources in use.